Greetings from VIP Limousine HQ!
We’ve been undergoing some changes over the last while. As the market and business continue to evolve, we’ve been busy with some of the following items:
- We have moved to a new warehouse location! Our prior location served our needs well, but we are now in a new building closer to the Salt Lake City International Airport. Please give us a call if you would like to have a look at any of our vehicles for booking!
- We have begun expanding our social media presence. In this day and age of online presence, it is time for us to make a move. So we have! You will find promotions and updates on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. So that you make sure you’re getting the right information and the right company, here’s what to look for:
- Facebook: search for “VIP Limousine.” You’ll know it’s the correct page because of our signature logo in the profile picture.
- Twitter: @VIPLimoSLC
- Instagram: @viplimousine801
Each of these portals has our website and contact information, too. Tell your friends!
- Our fleet continues to run strong. We have new employees to keep them running at their best, everything from our black car service to our largest Hummer H2 stretch. We are also examining fleet upgrades to not only keep our costs in line, but also to provide our customers with superior service and vehicles. Like the airlines, we strive for a better travel experience and look to improve where possible.
- We just concluded a very busy and successful operation of service for the Sundance Film Festival! Every year, producers, directors, actors, and movie buffs from around the world descend on the Wasatch Front and Wasatch Back to enjoy the latest and greatest of independent film. Some of these productions make it to the main screen at the large chains around the country. Because of the congestion, particularly in the resort town of Park City, clients gravitate towards our service to keep vehicles off the road and avoid hassles with parking.
- Don’t miss our Valentine’s Day promotion this year! Be sure to check out our social media pages for more details on “Love is in the Limo.”
- One of the ways we grow our base and attract clientele is from input from our customers! We love to have pictures and testimonials from our runs to share with the world, and you can help! Here’s how:
- Review us on Google Reviews. We take the feedback from these very seriously, both the good and the bad. We want to know about your experience with us, and so will other potential customers!
- We also take reviews and commentary on our Facebook page. Please take the time to share there too!
- Send us a message. With our new and improved online presence, we not only respond to the email inquiries and commentary, but also messages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- We want your pictures! If you had a great time at a birthday celebration, prom, or a night out on the town, let us see it! Pictures are a great way to represent the company, but also what you did on your day or night out. If you are willing to provide us pictures, which will go on Google, this blog, and our other social media outlets, please send them our way via email or Facebook. We’d be happy to share your good time!
Finally, please stay tuned on all of our channels for updates, including this blog. We look forward to providing you with the best service possible as well as a look into the VIP Limousine world. Thank you for your interest and your business!
The VIP Limousine team