Welcome to our first Throwback Thursday at VIP Limousine! This is where we share and write about past experiences. While Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, our team wants to examine something which is at the heart of our business: prom!
The adults reading this page may remember their own prom dances during high school, with the sharp suits and gorgeous gowns. Style flies high at prom, and so does the fun! A night of dancing and good memories to be had, and a highlight of a night during those developing years.
For any high schoolers: we’d love to take you from start to finish! Let us add to your experience and memories. Why? Allow us to explain.
At VIP Limousine, we also have the opportunity to be a part of those fun nights. We have driven countless groups of juniors and seniors, with their dates eager to get going for pictures, dinner, and dancing. Some of them decide to up the ante and choose a limousine for their special evening out and about!
Imagine waiting at the house, a church, or other location, only to come outside to see a long, shiny limousine. The chauffeur stands next to the vehicle, greeting you and your guests, and taking pictures. Then, the door opens to reveal the luxurious interior, ready to coddle everybody in comfort and safety en route to dinner and dancing.
What are some of the benefits of using a limousine service for prom? There are several!
- None of the students have to drive the long distance. This enhances safety on the road and throughout the night.
- Our drivers are trained to maneuver long, tall, and heavy vehicles with ease in traffic and the streets. You don’t have to worry about finding parking and managing the logistics. We’ll take care of it for you!
- You and your guests can enjoy your smooth ride inside with each other’s company, music, back-seat gadgets, and views of your surroundings.
Our prom-appropriate fleet includes the following vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car stretch limousine. The classic choice, it can safely escort up to 10 people in comfort, and is fitting for any event. The exterior of this vehicle is white.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter limousine. We have two of these vehicles in our fleet. Built by Executive Coachbuilders, VIP Limousine was the first transportation company in Utah to acquire these beauties. With the ability to carry up to 14 passengers, the tall interior enables occupants to stand for the best ingress and egress. The exterior of both vehicles is black.
- Cadillac Escalade stretch limousine. Out-bling the blingiest with this chrome-plated monster. The rear doors open to reveal a commodious 18-passenger interior, color-keyed for an upscale look. The exterior of this vehicle is black.
- Hummer H2 stretch limousine. If you’re seeking the biggest of the biggest, look no further than our dual fleet of Hummers. Few vehicles are more iconic and imposing on the road, and when fitted with a classic stretch, add immense presence. These also have spacious interiors and large doors for a sumptuous atmosphere. We have a choice of 18- or 20-passengers lengths in our fleet. The exterior of the 18-passenger Hummer is black; the exterior of the 20-passenger Hummer is white.
From start to finish, and everywhere in-between, prom should be a special occasion. We at VIP Limousine look to ensure and enhance this experience with our services. Not to mention, too, our drivers enjoy interacting with high school groups and make sure they have fun from beginning to end.
Be sure to check our blog in the future for more #tbt postings. Make sure to check out our website or call for more information!